Wednesday, October 31, 2018

31 Words of Encouragement - Day 31 - CLOSE




Today is Day 31 of the "write31days" challenge.  Once again I am linking up with Kate Motaung for the FMF free writes.  Be sure to check out each day's post here.


The end is here...in sight!  Like, it's TOMORROW!!  And I have that post almost ready to schedule...

As we come to the close of another Write 31 Days challenge, I am excited to have completed it...almost!

Yet, I am not sure what I have accomplished; or where I go from here...

Perhaps I will continue to write.  That is what I wish to do.

Yet, I don't know which direction to take my writing.

I think just to close this part of my writing?  Or, to keep writing as we continue our journey with dementia.

The days are never the same; and they are not easy.  But, I know they can be harder...

As we continue our journey, I have family and friends close by to listen and give their support...

"Right now, therefore, every thing we get the chance, let us work for the benefit of all, starting with the people closest to us in the community."  (Galatians 6:9-10)

And as I continue this walk that God has us on, I just pray to keep Him close.  Perhaps this part of my journey will close soon and a new one will begin.

But, every step of the way, I will lean on Him and keep Him close to my heart.

"I called out your name, O God, called from the bottom of the pit.  You listened when I called out; don't shut your ears!  Get me out of here!  Save me!  You came close when I called out.  You said, 'It's going to be all right.' "  (Lamentations 3:55-57)



As we all reach our goal - whether it was to finish, or just to write, or to follow each other's posts - let's continue the writing journey together!  I am sure I will see many of you on our Facebook page for "survivors of the Write 31 Day challenge".  Let's keep in touch and continue to encourage each other!




4 comments:

  1. Well done, my friend! Praying for you in this next leg of the journey and looking forward to keeping in touch in the fb group!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I think I am proud that I made it this far!!! With only one left to write. Perhaps tomorrow will be a good day to get that one done; but first, meeting my daughter, son-in-law and one of my grandsons for a birthday lunch...he will be 19 years old tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. I love the graphic! What wonderful advice. To act as sunshine and to hang out with positive people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that graphic bright and sunshine-y and so happy feeling!! Hanging out with happy positive people IS good; but can't always be accomplished...thank you for reading and commenting...looking forward to a 28 day challenge!!!

      Delete