Sunday, September 30, 2018

31 Words of Encouragement - Landing Page



Welcome to October 2018!  It is time for a month long writing challenge...31 Days of writing!

This will be my fourth year of participating in this annual writing challenge.  Though I haven't been doing much writing lately,  
I am excited to be joining this amazing group of writers again.


Praying that with God's help I can get through this!


I will be joining the Five Minute Friday writers using the Free Writes from Kate Motaung, though I am using the title "31 Words of Encouragement".


Each day's post will be shared on this landing page, with links to each of the words listed below.  Be sure to check back for each day's new post, and feel free to share!





"31 Words of Encouragement"
Write 31 Days Challenge
2018

Day 1 - Story
Day 2 - Afraid
Day 3 - Believe
Day 4 - Why
Day 5 - Share {FMF}
Day 6 - Belong
Day 7 - Hope
Day 8 - Comfort
Day 9 - Inspire
Day 10 - How
Day 11 - Door
Day 12 - Praise {FMF}
Day 13 - Talk
Day 14 - Ask
Day 15 - When
Day 16 - Pray
Day 17 - Pause
Day 18 - Search
Day 19 -  Who{FMF}
Day 20 - Audience
Day 21 - Start
Day 22 - Help
Day 23 - Common
Day 24 - Brief
Day 25 - Capture
Day 26 - Moment{FMF}
Day 27 - Whole
Day 28 - Song
Day 29 - Together
Day 30 - Voice
Day 31 - Close



Thank you for journeying with me on this 31 day adventure in words.  I hope you have been encouraged in some way from the words I have written.  Please feel free to share with others.

May the following words go with you as you walk this journey of writing:


Prayers for a Woman's Soul (10/2/2018)


 Lord, my heart needs encouragement. Will you please send Your encouragement to my heart today? Help me not to worry about things over which I have no control, but instead to trust You. And I pray that today You will give me words of encouragement for someone who needs them. In the name of Jesus, Amen.


1 comment:

  1. Barbara, I love the prayer and I love the quote. I want to give cheerful words today! I hope you have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete