Monday, October 29, 2018

31 Words of Encouragement - Day 28 - SONG




Today is Day 28 of the "write31days" challenge.  Once again I am linking up with Kate Motaung for the FMF free writes.  Be sure to check out each day's post here.




I love this Christmas song!  Well, I love all Christmas songs!!

Actually...

I love almost all songs!

But this was the first one that came to mind.  Perhaps because I have been watching a few too many Hallmark movies?

And, it's all about the holidays right now!!

"Take a good look at God's wonders.  They'll take your breath away.  He converted sea to dry land; travelers crossed the river on foot.  Now isn't that cause for a song?"  (Psalms 66:5-6 Message).

That's reason enough to put a song in our hearts, isn't it?!



"Let me shout God's name with a praising song, let me tell His greatness in a prayer of thanks."  (Psalm 69:30 Message).

So...

Let us sing our songs to the Lord above!!!

"...then sings my soul..."






No comments:

Post a Comment