Saturday, October 13, 2018

31 Words of Encouragement - Day 13 - TALK




Today is Day 13 of the "write31days" challenge.  Once again I am linking up with Kate Motaung for the FMF free writes.  Be sure to check out each day's post here.


"Though I have much to write to you, I would rather not use paper and ink.  Instead I hope to come to you and talk face to face, so that our joy may be complete."  (2 John 1:12 ESV).

Do you enjoy talking to your family and friends...via Facebook or other Social Media?

Or, do you love hand writing a letter or post card to send in the mail?

I love both of those methods of communicating...

But, my favorite way to communicate is face to face!  There's nothing like seeing the smile on your loved ones face as you talk with each other.

Hearing their giggles when you tickle them (the grandkids, of course!); watch the puzzled looks when you say something they don't understand.

But many times, when visiting face to face, there's this little machine in their hands that gets much more attention than your visit.

I think we need to put that little machine down more often and talk face to face!

"I hope to see you soon, and we will talk face to face!"  (3 John 1:14)



No comments:

Post a Comment