Tuesday, October 30, 2018

31 Words of Encouragement - Day 29 - TOGETHER




Today is Day 29 of the "write31days" challenge.  Once again I am linking up with Kate Motaung for the FMF free writes.  Be sure to check out each day's post here.


"Friends love through all kinds of weather, and families stick together in all kinds of trouble."  (Proverbs 17:17 Message)

As this verse from Proverbs says, friends and families stick together no matter what!!  In all kinds of trouble!

Through this journey with my husband and dementia, I know I have slipped into a lot of depression and down times.  Times when I wanted to just call it quits!

But, I've continued the walk...the journey is not over yet.  I must persevere and continue this journey my husband and I walk together.



 "...you've heard, of course, of Job's staying power, and you know how God brought it all together for him at the end.  That's because God cares right down to the last detail."  (James 5:10-11 Message)

I certainly don't feel I have the faith and trust that Job had.  But, I do know to whom I can turn in times of trouble.  Not only my family and friends, but especially my Comforter; my Father in Heaven!

I hope the journey you are on is full of those who walk it beside you and you continue on your life's path together.



No comments:

Post a Comment