Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Day 20 - In His Word - WEEKEND





Today is Day 20 of the "write31days" challenge; and I am linking up with Kate Motaung and the Five Minute Friday group for this year's "free writes".



Check out all of my posts in the "In His Word" 31 Days series here.


The word for today is Weekend ...


Found on Pinterest
Shared by Michelle Wiebe


While I was still working - holding down a stressful job at a bank - I always looked forward to the weekends ...

And, when we had a three-day weekend, I'd be even happier to leave work on Friday afternoon!!



No matter how stressful the days of the week, I knew that the weekend was in sight, when I would enjoy my family and friends; do something together, have FUN!


Or, maybe I'd just relax and enjoy being at home; doing what I wanted, when I wanted, if I wanted!

And leave the stress of work behind me for a few days.

Even God rested on the seventh day, after all He did to create the universe!

And, even now He invites us to come to Him and rest:

Found on Pinterest
Saved from Dawn Edmonson


So, whatever your work days may bring, I pray your weekend finds many unexpected blessings for you.


Found on Pinterest
Shared by instagram.com





Found on Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment