Thursday, October 13, 2016

Day 10 - In His Word - UNKNOWN



Today is Day 10 of the "write31days" challenge; and I am linking up with Kate Motaung and the Five Minute Friday group for this year's "free writes".

Check out all of my posts in my "In His Word" series here.


The word for today is Unknown ...

My future is unknown to me!

I do not know where I will be; what my daily life will be like.

Will I have moved - again?

Will I be alone, or still in the same daily "routine" I am currently living?

I do not know my future ...

But, God does!

Found on Pinterest
Shared by finallyone.com

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  (Jeremiah 29:11)

There is no reason for me to be afraid of my future - the "unknown".

God knows exactly what that unknown future holds for me; and He will walk with me to it ... and through it!

Found on Pinterest
Shared by Sisters Raising Sisters


"You call me out upon the waters, the great unknown..."

Enjoy "Oceans" from Hillsong United:



No comments:

Post a Comment