Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Day 19 - In His Word - NOTICE





Today is Day 19 of the "write31days" challenge; and I am linking up with Kate Motaung and the Five Minute Friday group for this year's "free writes".



Check out all of my posts in the "In His Word" 31 Days series here.



The word for today is Notice ...


First, I wanted to check out the dictionary definition for "notice":

"(n.) a. advance information/warning; b. to pay attention to; c. written account/ announcement/information."

"(v.) to pay attention to."


So, "to pay attention to"... as in, "I notice that young woman across the room."  Or, "Did you notice what that couple did?"

Me?  I'm just a normal gray-haired senior citizen, a bit over-weight, sometimes a bit forgetful, or perhaps just distracted - or busy having FUN!

I doubt anyone would actually notice me across the room!

I do sometimes feel as if nobody really notices me...







But, I also know that I am a fun-loving "normal senior citizen"; and people sometimes do notice me when I am happy and joyful and enjoying my family and friends.  I can be a bit silly and crazy!!

Even so...

If others don't notice me, I do know Someone who does!





The truth is, God knows me; He knew me before I was born, even as I was formed in my mother's womb!

It really doesn't matter if nobody notices me; because God does!
He has assured me that He will always be there for me, watching over me and will never leave or forsake me!



And, for that I am totally grateful!



No comments:

Post a Comment