Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Day 6 - In His Word - YOU


Today is Day 6 of the "write31days" challenge; and I am linking up with Kate Motaung and the Five Minute Friday group for this year's "free writes".

Check out all of my posts in my "In His Word" series here.


The word for today is You ...

Dr. Seuss says - 

Found on Pinterest

You are unique!  You are a unique individual, created especially for who you are and where you are, and for the plans that God  has for you and your life.

"Now the word of the Lord came to me saying, 'Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you...' "  (Jeremiah 1:4-5 NRSV).

God spoke to the prophets of old; and He speaks to us even today.  He is our creator, guide, leader, master planner ... He knew who we would be before we were even "formed in our mother's womb."

As a unique individual, created by God, you - I - am called to do His work, to be the you He planned for me/you/us to be!

"There is No One alive that is you-er than you!"

So ... go forth and be YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment