Monday, January 29, 2018

Simple Woman's Daybook - January 29, 2018




The Simple Woman



FOR TODAY
January 29, 2018


Looking Out My Window:
It's 61 this morning!
Cloudy, misty rain;
a little breeze.
But, it isn't in the 30's or 40's!
And that is good!

I Am Thinking
About this month...
It's almost over!
Only 11 more to go
in the year 2018!
Where does time go?


I Am Thankful:
For the new doctor group...
Getting the questions
and help needed!
Thank you God
for answers...
Whatever the outcome,
I will thank you;
and leave it in your hands!

One of My Favorite Things:
Impromptu outings!
Unexpected surprises!
Surprise "happy" mail!
Hugs from the grands...
and this should be #1!!

I Am Creating:
Probably a mess!
Cleaning and organizing;
sorting and donating;
trashing and just plain
Getting Rid of Stuff!
It feels so good!

I Am Wearing:
A pair of jeans;
my flowered pajama top;
and pink and white striped
socks on my feet!

I Am Reading:

 "Seize the Day" by Joyce Meyer
{Sad to say...this is the first
I've read of her books!}

I Am Hoping
My hubby reacts OK
to his doctor's visit this week.
EEG and consult with doctor;
Recent MRI findings...
Do I know the outcome?
I can imagine what it will be.
And will be relieved to hear it!


I Am Learning:
More and more...
Day by day...
How to act and react.
Little by little...
Slowly but surely...
Learning how to not
Act or React!

In My Kitchen:
Dishes in the dishwasher;
Running!
Sausage thawing
for dinner.
Needs to be swept;
probably mopped too...
Later!


Post Script
Haven't been writing much!
Haven't been reading much!
Browsing Facebook;
Saving inspiring quotes.
My mind is blank right now!
But, I'll be inspired again...
Soon!


Shared Quote:

Image may contain: sky, outdoor and nature


Worrying does nothing...
Except take away those moments
of my Day.
Today, I give it to God!

A Moment From My Day:
Dinner with the "boys"!
One grandson and I
Meeting my son...
Who was just coming in
From working out of town.
Then watching a movie.
Nothing better than that!
Except other times
with other grands!!

~~~~~~~


Well, this month is just about over!  Next week I will be writing Simple Daybook for February!!

Looking forward to many new memories and new adventures ahead in this year, 2018!

The Simple Woman's Daybook continues to be a place for sharing the life of this simple woman!


{Trying a little different look this month...but abbreviated text...what do you think about it?!}

Join me again next week for another "chapter".


No comments:

Post a Comment