Friday, November 4, 2016

Five Minute Friday - JOURNEY




Now that October is behind us, and the write31days challenge is finished, I am excited to join Kate Motaung and the Five Minute Friday group for this weekly link-up...

Be sure to check it out here for more information about participating.


This week's word is:  Journey


And, boy have we just finished a journey!

That journey with the "write31days" challenge took me to places I had no idea I would ever go.  The past three years, I persevered in completing all 31 days each year; not necessarily within the 31 days; but I did finish!

And during my journey with this challenge, I have "met" some amazing people; a group of encouraging and supportive people who are also on a journey.


I have always said that life is a journey...

From the day we are born, we are set on the road to begin our journey, from where we started to where we will end up.

Our journey takes us in many directions; with detours and dead ends; twists and turns; and intersections that make us choose "which way now?"

Sometimes our choices come because of the decisions we make; other times because of decisions others make.

But, we never know where we are really going to end up...

Until we get there!

And with all of those detours, dead ends, twists, turns, and intersections ahead, it may take all of our lives to get there!

We need to make sure we have the proper resources before we begin our journey...

The number one resource, a great GPS system to help us to find our way:


God's
Prayer
System

So, pull out your road map and get started on your journey, led by God and His never-fail GPS.



5 comments:

  1. Barbara, I love your version of GPS! Great thoughts.

    By the way, is there a way to subscribe here? I didn't see one on the page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Andrew...I'll check into the subscribing issue. I'm still in the process of getting it all together!

      Delete
    2. Andrew, I appreciate your bringing it to my attention about subscribing...I just added it to the right side at the top so it would easily be seen! Any other suggestions, please let me know! I totally appreciate the feedback and ideas!!

      Delete
  2. GPS was the theme at our youth gathering a few weeks ago. Gods positioning system

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't been online much lately; but saw you had left a message! I so appreciate your continued reading and commenting...and how fun that your youth gathering used this same GPS theme!

      Delete