Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Celebrating Precious Joys




My Word for the Year is JOY...

So far, I have done well with posting every week; like, TWO WHOLE POSTS!!

The first week I talked about how JOY could be found EVERYWHERE; and that sometimes it is a quiet, inner joy.  Last week I shared overwhelming joy; the exuberant kind of joy that is apparent to all around you.

Today I want to share a few times I found joy in unexpected ways, and realized that JOY really IS everywhere!


Celebrating a few of the Joys I have experienced so far:


My granddaughter running to me and jumping into my arms with a great big hug!

Here she is running off some energy
after her dance recital ended.


Watching a precious dog do tricks on America's Got Talent.


Opening up a Christmas gift wrapped in "Joy" wrapping paper.



Celebrating my husband's birthday with all three of the "kids" and four of the six grandkids.
We all enjoyed a delicious meal
at Sonny's BBQ!


Enjoying a bowl of ice cream, covered up in a cozy blanket, while watching a Hallmark movie.

Reading the perfect quote or scripture that I needed to hear that very moment!



These are just a few instances of finding Joy...

I know there will be many more in the days, weeks and months to come as I share my Word for the Year!!

Share in the comments some times when you have found JOY!!






No comments:

Post a Comment