Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Smashing Sour Lemons!

 

When life hands you lemons

Make lemonade…

So, I am Making Lemonade!


Lately I have been going through quite a few frustrating set-backs and frustrations.  I shared several over the past few days; but they were quite lengthy for a FaceBook status.

So...I decided to get back to my blog!  And, here goes a new "series" I am calling "Making Lemonade"!

7/22/21 - This morning...I am awake early, but not by choice.  Where would I be at this hour if things had not changed?  And I won't try to go into the long story of "what happened"; maybe another time??  Well, I won't try to dwell much on the "what if's" and question what is; I will just try to live with things the way they are!

So, this morning I am getting out for a few hours with my daughter and grandson.  Having a nice outing and then maybe some scrapbooking.  My grandson just turned 13 years old and loves to shop; and he loves spending time with his MeMaw!  And MeMaw loves spoiling the grandchildren, one at a time!!

Well, it wasn't on my way to an awesome retreat like I had been planning for; but I will make the best of the days ahead and have fun in other ways...

Celebrating Life, and the 70's (that's the theme for the cancer retreat that I am missing...again).


Plans do change and as disappointed as I was to miss another awesome retreat, I plan to smash some sour lemons ...

I AM MAKING LEMONADE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment