Thursday, March 7, 2019

Write 28 Days - Day 23 - Reach




Today is Thursday, March 7th; the day after Ash Wednesday.  The beginning of the Season of Lent...

I should be thinking of the days leading up to the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

The One who died on the cross...

For US!

But instead, what am I doing...

I am reaching out to my computer for the words that will help me focus.

Words that will help me to see that I am not alone!

There are others around me - though not directly in front of me - who understand.  Those who will listen and help me to focus.

Yet, I feel stuck.  I feel there is nobody that understands exactly what I am going through.

I reach out to Him who has my future - and my now - in His hands.

Yet...

I feel alone!

I feel stuck!

I feel lost!

Yet...

I still feel.

There is something to be said about that...

Even as I reach into the nothing in front of me.

I still feel...



Go to Write 28 Days 2019 for a list of all  posts for this challenge.  Even though the challenged ended on February 28th, I am still attempting to write the last few posts!


To check out my first Write 31 Days challenge from 2014, "31 Days of Dementia's Demands", go to Barbara's Blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment