Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Write 28 Days - Day 18 - Create



Seriously, for me to create is not hard!!  I love to create, and anybody that really knows me will know that!

Scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, and many other crafts are always in the process of being created.


I am fortunate to have a room dedicated to my crafting.  All mine!

Being retired certainly has its advantages!

And, I can spend all day everyday creating if I want...

For now, I am still able to get away and craft with friends, either at a location where we go for our events, or to a retreat.

At some point, I know that most of my creations will be done at home.  As my husband gets to the point of not being able to be left alone, I will have to reconsider how I get my crafting done.

Currently, I am cleaning off my craft table and packing things up so I can load my car on Friday morning and head down the road for a weekend retreat...

Only about 10 minutes away!

I will enjoy the day and head home around 8 or 9, or earlier if needed, and sleep at home.  The next morning, I will get up, dress, eat breakfast and head back to the hotel.

That's what I do when the retreats are in town and that close to our apartment.

One day...

That will also be limited!

But, for now, I am blessed to be able to create in various places!

Well, talking about my creations...

I guess I should show off a few!!


Scrapbook Layout created
for a page swap at retreat


Surfing Santa
Christmas Cards


Drapery Fold
Christmas Cards


A "one-of-a-kind"
Christmas Card


There are so many more creations I could share; but that's a totally different blog!!

I hope you find time for your own special kinds of creations!



Go to Write 28 Days 2019 for a list of all  posts for this challenge.

To check out my first Write 31 Days challenge from 2014, "31 Days of Dementia's Demands", go to Barbara's Blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment