Sunday, September 24, 2017

Five Minute Friday - ACCEPT


Five Minute Friday

Faithful to writing for this wonderful community...I am not!

Yet, I really do love connecting with the writers in this community!

I actually haven't been very faithful in writing at all lately, except for an occasional post for the prompted link-up, the Simple Woman's Daybook.

Well, here I am again!  Trying to decide if I will accept the challenge to write for the month-long venture...

Write 31 Days!

Because I haven't been writing much, it seems quite a challenge that I am not sure I can complete.

Preparing for a whole month of writing can be quite challenging in itself; and because I haven't been writing much lately, the whole thing is becoming overwhelming...even a little scary.

Deciding on a topic; creating a "button"; setting up the landing page; preparing what to write each day...

All of this was foreign to me when I decided to join that first year in 2014; but I survived!  I actually completed that year's challenge; and wrote again in 2015 and 2016 using the FMF prompts.

Once again, I have the same overwhelming, scary feelings, trying to make the decision to participate, or not.

The decision I am making is that I will accept this challenge using the Five Minute Friday word prompts, as I did the past two years.

Yes, it is overwhelming!  Yes, it is scary!  But, it really is fun!  Though a lot of work; it is fun!!

Check out my blog starting with my introduction to the Write 31 Days challenge on September 30th!!  



For more information on Five Minute Friday, check out the Five Minute Friday Community on Facebook.  And, after writing your own post, share it on the weekly Five Minute Friday Link-Up.



2 comments:

  1. A challenge to be sure, but I too am looking forward to accepting this one. Hold on to your keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got this! I'm in the 6 spot this week

    ReplyDelete